Monday, December 20, 2010

catch up

Wow, I haven't written anything in a while.
We blessed Jacob on the 12th. I'm not supposed to take him out of the house except for Dr appointments until the end of flu and RSV season, so we did it at home. The house was packed with the all of the family that came, but it was a really good day. I was more than a little stressed, so I didn't get any pictures. Luckily other people did, so I will post some after I steal my mom's camera. Jacob did end up getting sick, but I think it's just a cold and it doesn't seem to be bothering him too much. Jacob has been growing like crazy. I made his blessing outfit 2 weeks before, thinking how much could he grow right? It turns out, a lot. His little suit did fit, but it was tight.
We are still working on getting Jacob off of the TPN. The Dr is only decreasing it once every two weeks, so at this rate he will be off in another 4 months. Not gonna lie, more than a little bugged by that. I shouldn't complain though, he is doing really well.
Jeremiah has always been fearless, but for some reason he is afraid of everything all of the sudden. He is convinced that there is a monster under his bed who is going to eat him. I have no idea where he got that idea. As far as I know, the only monsters he has ever seen were on Sesame Street. Santa stopped by our house last night. I thought Jeremiah would love it, but he was terrified. He was screaming, and then as soon as Santa left he gets all excited and says "that was Santa." Weird

No comments:

Post a Comment