Tuesday, April 12, 2011

cake

So it turns out I'm obsessed with wedding cakes. I have been making another fake cake the last few days while the boys have been asleep (it does happen on occasion). I really like this one.
Now all I need is for someone to get married. It would be so much fun to try to make a real wedding cake. Unfortunately all of the single people I know don't live anywhere near me.

It finally stopped raining/snowing long enough for Steve to get going on the addition. He will be pouring the footings tomorrow. I can't wait. It's kind of ridiculous how excited I am about concrete.

Jeremiah and Jacob are doing really well. All of a sudden Jeremiah has gotten a lot less moody. Is it possible the terrible two's could be over yet? Probably not, but I'll take what I can get. Jacob is growing and doing great. He should be done with the feeding tube in another 2 weeks. Naturally he has pulled it out 3 times in the last week. I can't wait to be done with it. He has gotten so good at getting away from me when I try to put it back in. You would think it wouldn't be too hard to overpower a 17 pound baby, but you'd be wrong.

2 comments: