Thursday, November 7, 2013

5

Oh, my goodness my baby is 5. We had the family over, and he got spoiled rotten.
 
 
 
 
He has been really into dinosaurs lately. He is always asking me to google pictures of all of these strange dinosaurs, and I can't pronounce them let alone spell them. He loves to draw, and is pretty good at it. He goes through tons of paper. Grandma donated all of her lined paper to the cause, and he is blowing through it. He likes to draw fish, cut them out and then turn the living room into an ocean.
My boys went fishing a lot this summer and had a blast.
Jeremiah and Jacob are best friends, and always being silly together. I'm kind of amazed at how well they play together most of the time.
They were playing with the ball and somehow managed to pop it, but had just as much fun with their new hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment