Monday, March 14, 2011

New addition

Ha ha. No, I'm not pregnant. We have decided to add on to the house. We were planning on adding on when we first built the house, but I never thought it would happen this soon. I know it doesn't look like much now, but we should be getting started in the next month.

Jacob is doing good. We saw the Dr last week. Jacob is only on the feeding tube 6 hours a day now, and he said if he is still doing well at the next visit we might be able to get rid of the feeding tube. He is over 17 lbs now, and rolls everywhere. He gets into everything. It's amazing how kids always find things they shoudn't.
He is still working on sitting. He can't stay up more than a few seconds without the boppy.
He loves eating, especially magazines.

Jeremiah is definately two. He is so moody. He has decided that the only food worth eating is ramen noodles. I really hope that phase ends soon. I just can't feel good about him having ramen for breakfast.

I am going a little crazy being stuck in the house all of the time. Jacob still can't go out, pretty sure respiratory season is never going to end. Anyway, I decided I needed a hobby so I decided to make a wedding cake for fun. Don't worry, we won't be eating cake til the end of time, I used styrofoam cake dummies. Actually, Steve was a little upset that there wasn't any real cake in there.

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the cake! What a fun hobby.

    You're boys are so cute. I'm glad that Jacob is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a seriously beautiful cake! Where did you learn how to do that?! Jacob looks great-what an adorable face:) I'm so glad he is doing well. Thanks for the update-I've been getting worried about you shut up inside all day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be upset about the fake cake too.... The boys looks great. I can't help but laugh at every picture of Jeremiah...SO much personality. Jacob is adorable and huge! Thanks for blogging, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always glad when I catch up on blogs and get to read yours! The boys look great! So cute--and like they have a mama who is devoted to their needs. Hey--you should decorate cakes for people and get $$$$! That cake is seriously cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for updating the blog. I love the pictures. The cake is awesome, and so are you.

    ReplyDelete