Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Slow and steady

Jacob is up to 11mls/hr on his feeds now. That is about 1/3 of what he needs, so we are definitely making progress. We should be getting lab results tomorrow which I am really hoping will say that Jacob doesn't have his cold anymore. It would be really great to get out of isolation this week.

Steve is coming down tomorrow and I am going back to Preston with him and then I will drive back in my car on Thursday. I am really excited to have my car back. I have been depending on my parents to get around for the last 80 days, so I am really excited about not having to ask for the keys anymore. Plus, it's a good excuse to spend some time with Steve.

2 comments:

  1. YAY for progress! GO Jacob!

    Drive safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good boy eating all that! I hope you have a good trip-it must be incredibly hard to be away from Steve so much-hard for him too, I bet he misses you and the boys like crazy. Glad you'll have a little more independence with the car:)

    ReplyDelete