Monday, November 8, 2010

confused

I'm not really sure how I feel. The Dr is planning to discharge Jacob on Wednesday, which I am really excited about. But, Jacob has gone backwards this last week, so he will be going home on TPN. I really thought we were going to make it home without the TPN. It is so frustrating, because right now he is about at the same point he was a month ago. It kind of feels like the last month was just a very expensive and emotionally draining waste of time. I'm also kind of nervous about having to take care of him by myself when he still has all of this stuff. It is going to be really busy. I really didn't want to bring the hospital home with us, but I guess it's better than staying in the hospital forever.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting to go home today! I hope everything goes well. I'm sure Jacob will love being at home with his family.

    ReplyDelete