Sunday, November 28, 2010

scary indian hat

I've been feeling guilty about how much less attention Jeremiah has been getting now that Jacob is home, so the day before Thanksgiving we made some little craft projects together. We made a little thankful tree, where Jeremiah told me all of the things he was thankful for, and I wrote them on the leaves. FYI, Jeremiah is thankful for excavators, rocks, leaves, snow, trucks, dinosaurs, elephants, fishies, etc. We also made this cute little indian headdress. He had tons of fun while we were gluing it together, but when I went to try it on him, he absolutely flipped out. Then I put it on hoping that he would see how fun it was, but he ran away screaming "scary indian hat." I did get some cute pictures of Jacob wearing it. (I'll post them as soon as I find the cord I need to download them from my camera, I hate moving)

We had a really good Thanksgiving this year. Steve and I decided we were tired of being away from home, plus it would be almost impossible to travel with Jacob, so my parents and Lori came to us this year. The food was great, Jeremiah loved all of the attention (except when we tried to get the indian hat on him again), and Jacob was held most of the day, so he was happy. Steve and I were loving having a holiday with everyone at home, and in our house. All in all, a very good day.

1 comment: